Saturday, May 27, 2006

September 19th to the 23rd


Mood - Positively Buzzing.

(Note to self:
STOP SLACKING!)



Sneaked my way to his room like I said I would. Got to his room at around 1/2 am-ish though... I knocked on his door and he answered it wearily (Obviously I had woken him up.), his eye mask still over his eyes. Haha. I just tackled him into his room and I didn't let go of him all night...

Woke up at the usual time. Didn't have any classes though. (I'm still confused as to how frequent they actually are.) We spent the spare time together though. Went down to the lake and sat on the grass under a tree. He sat with his back resting on it and I sat in front of him with my back towards the water. Spoke about various things. He asked me about my family properly so I told him about them. I did the whole speech, haha. I was like: "Oh yes, my family goes as follows:

  • Father Glyn (Ass)- Muggle (Thankfully living elsewhere. Hurrah for divorce.)
  • Mother Julie - Pure-blood
  • Sister Kelly - Half-blood
  • Brother Ryan - Half-blood
  • Grandmother Margaret - Pure-blood


And so on and so on. I was worried I was boring him with all the details, but he said he didn't mind and that he had asked me anyway. I just grinned nervously. I hate feeling as though I'm boring someone even if I'm not.

I told him about my diary getting stolen again the other day. I had actually forgotten myself. He couldn't believe it and said he would help in any way he could, even if it meant venturing to the Slytherin hang out spots to check for licorice wand eaters. How sweet of him, hehe.

The weather was fairly nice for a change. It had been pretty dreary lately and very rainy, but today there was a bit of sun. It had dried the grass out nicely at least so we didn't have wet butts, haha. However, it wasn't really all that warm. It was mild, but you know me... I wear a Coat in 90 degree heat. Hah. He was quite happy with the temperature though... He just sat there with a serene smile on his face, closing his eyes from time to time, allowing the rays that were poking through the branches to warm his face. He looked so peaceful.

Mind you, it was quiet. Most of the students had classes or were on their way to classes, so we were really the only ones around the lake. It was simply bliss...

After a while of silent contemplation, he suddenly moved forwards rather quickly. It made me jump quite frankly. He snatched my hand and squoze it tightly while staring in my eyes. I had no idea what he was on with, he's such a mystery at times, the sod, so I just raised an eyebrow at him. He just sat there smiling at me (You know, that smile that he does... Well, you might not know, so here is an example:

) , stroking my hand sighing to himself.
Then he started blurting out all the romantic terms of endearment he could think of. Some of the names he called me just made be giggle... 'Honey-Pie', 'Sugar-strudel', 'Baby-snuggles'. What on earth? Snape must have drugged him previously... Haha. Apparently he had come to a realization as he was sitting there staring at me. He said that he had never been happier and that he had found someone special. (Oh wow... Did I blush? Oh yes!) Then he staring saying stuff about how he never felt quite right before and all his fame was the most important thing to him and how when I came into his life he found something to live for besides himself. Sounds a bit rough, but where he is concerned its the highest compliment one can receive, believe me. Then he said that he had actually been thinking a lot about it before and that he hadn't 'just' had the realization. The fibber!

Man, was he getting attached or what... I didn't mind of course, but usually I'd be worried if a guy got attached to me this quickly.

Next minute he starts saying "Oh my darling. I don't want us to ever part! Can't I sew us together or something? Or maybe meld ourselves into one human being? No, that would be freaky... Oh can't we just get married!?"

...

Waaiiiit a second...!

...

Did he just say what I thought he said?

REWIND <<

"Oh my darling. I don't want us to ever part! Can't I sew us together or something? Or maybe meld ourselves into one human being? No, that would be freaky... Oh can't we just get married!?"

REWIND <<

"Oh can't we just get married!?"

OH MY GOD! I DID hear right!!! Was he serious, or just joking?! I didn't know what to say or do, so I just sat there, mouth gaping like a fish. He smiled again, this time the one that lets you know he is not joking, and started going on about how he would like the wedding. He starts gesturing wildly, all the time squeezing my hand with the one that wasn't flailing like crazy saying: "Oh yes. Imagine that! Me dressed in my finest robes, you dressed in pure white. Oh darling you would look fabulous. We could have a huge wedding cake that was as tall as a house and have loads of reporters from the Daily Prophet come and review the whole thing... Oh my how wonderful."

I was the silent one again. Well, what do you say to that? It's not every day you have a marriage proposal (If that's what it was.) from Gilderoy Lockhart is it? I was quite amazed, but I thought I'd let him finish fantasizing about the whole thing. After all, he had that determined look on his face and when that is there woe betide anyone who gets in the way, haha.

After a while I think he noticed my stunned silence, stopped talking and raised an eyebrow asking if "There was something the matter". Something the matter... SOMETHING THE MATTER!? Of course there bloody is! I've only just had my mind mashed to a pulp by said proposal. Instead of saying nothing (As that would be a lie anyway) I simply asked if he was serious. (No point in lingering is there? Could be wondering for ages otherwise!) He blinked and drew back ever so slightly as if HE was the one now in shock. He stared at me for a few brief moments, looked me up and down to see if I wasn't joking and said in a surprised tone: "Of course I was!"

Much blinking ensued.

He started laughing when he realized just how stunned I really was. I ended up giggling too, I mean... Wow! What!? Haha!

He took hold of my arm and drew me closer to him so that my back was against his chest. He stroked my hair and whispered in my ear, "There is nothing I wasn't more..." Ohh, did I ever melt... But, at the same time I do have to think rationally. I have only just met him (But I feel so close to him already.), I don't know him well enough (Yet I feel like I've known him all my life.), Things could die down if we marry too soon and we could realize we are not right for each other. (Yet I've never felt so right about anyone or anything in my life.)

I said all that to him and he just nuzzled my head in that cute way that he does saying, "You know we are right for each other. I felt it the moment I saw you. Sometimes times things really are black and white and don't have to be pondered on. I believe that everyone has someone designed just for them..." I turned my head slightly and looked at him. Those were deep words for him. He then concluded by saying: "I believe I am one of the lucky ones... I found you." (Oh wow...)

At that moment in time all I wanted to do was drag him back to my room, lock the door behind us and not come out for a good few days. But, I managed to resist, teehee!

I smiled at him and huddled closer. Even though it sounded nice in theory, there were many things to consider... Which I told him by the way. (Oh gosh, I know how to spoil things with serious thought don't it? Heh...) I expressed my concerns over the whole secret thingy, you know... I mean after all we were supposed to be keeping it a secret right? I also said that there was money issues and family issues. No one had even met him before, so there would be, most likely, some friction there. Also the fact I have only known him a short while. Money wise I'm totally skint and so are my folks really. He hushed me by putting his finger to my lips and saying: "Don't you worry about all that. I have plenty of money... You know that." (Do I?) "And as regards family, I'm sure they will be delighted! After all, who can resist me?" I had to laugh at that, the silly sausage. Then he added: "The whole 'secret' thing is no problem either. We can just marry on the quiet. Not a big thing, just me, you and your family. No media, so screaming fans... Which are mine of course, nothing."

On the quiet huh? Wow, sounds so romantic. Just me and him and my family surrounding us in our moment of marital bliss... I just hope it can be pulled off. Its not as if he can not be noticed is it?

Anyway, we sat there a few moments more contemplating it all. He is pretty enthusiastic about it. Its so unusual. Usually people like that run a mile when it comes to commitment. After a little while longer we headed to the great hall for dinner. (Students were appearing and it was getting pretty awkward.)

To be honest, there's not much to tell. I have been extremely busy with work and stuff, but no more amazing events or embarrassing escapades to reveal. Mostly just been me and him, his room (Or mine) and his constant talk of 'Weddings'.

I had a letter today (27th) from Mom. She was expressing her feelings about me and him. (Well, I had to tell someone, right? Hehe.) She ended with her usual tone of sarcasm telling me I was in trouble. (Of course I'm not, but its fun to mess around. Wait... On second thoughts, I might be, HEHE!)

Just eaten tea with you know who. Some strange none-purple- (Hurray) Veggy lattice thing with mushy pea fritters. Odd I know.

Just about to snuggle down for the night. I'll hopefully be back on track by tomorrow.

Nighty poos! (Gilderoy says night too!)

No comments: