Friday, May 19, 2006

September 14th and 15th

Mood - Like hell threw a brick at me...

(Note to self:
Glandular Fever is best kept hidden from ALL staff members.)

What is it with strange days lately? I went to sleep for quite some time and woke up at tea time only to find out that I had a cold of sorts.

I'm still confused about what happened with Snape. One part of me is saying nothing and another is screaming at me telling me all sorts of crazy things. It didn't help matters much when I realized he was stoking my hair and staring at me as I slept. Could he have, you know, taken advantage of my drunken state? No... It would be too risky surely. He'd lose his job if...

I must stop thinking like this, it'll only drive me insane.

Wasn't sure if I should go to the Great hall for tea or not... What if Snape was there? I know I can't avoid him forever or anything, but what if I start feeling uncomfortable? What if... I start liking the attention? No... No, no. I'm with Gilderoy, I can't risk losing the wonderful thing we have together, not now. Most women would kill to be in my shoes... (Or boots as the case is usually.)

Hark at me. I'm an advisor and I need advice! Its crazy! Maybe its the germs...

Well, I stayed in my room and snotted it out, er I mean... waited it out. I had a knock at my door sometime after 8 o'clock last night. It was Gilderoy wondering if I was ok, as he hadn't seen me since... You know. I was relieved to see that he hadn't heard anything about me ending up in Snape's room. I was all sniffly and snotty and he made a cross sign with his fingers at me... The sod.

He walked and sat next to me on my bed. Took his boots off... I don't know whether it was a blessing (For the sake of my sheets cleanliness.) or a curse. (For the sake of my nose... Which, although blocked, still managed to smell them anyway.) He told me that he wanted to look after me and he snuggled down with me and laid his head on my pillow. Heh, its just a virus. Why so much fuss?

He ended up spending the night even though I warned him he might catch my germs if he got too close. He said he didn't care, snogged my face for for a good few hours and stayed regardless.

This morning I woke up with horrible sinus pain. Gilderoy woke up noon after complaining of an itchy throat. I think he is catching it.

Went for breakfast swearing that the first person to even mention glandular fever would get a right good slap upside the head, or failing that... Get their butts zapped. He didn't seem all that bad, but I was having a hard time hiding my germs. I think I managed it...

Parted as he had to get to class. He told me to rest up, so I decided to take his advice. On the way back to my office I passed Madam Pomfrey in the hall. She told me I looked dreadful and that I should let her examine me... I was most hesitant.

Ended up slouched in a chair in the Hospital wing with her shoving some wooden stick in my mouth asking me to say 'aah'.

Remember how I said that the first person to mention glandular fever were in for a shock?

...

Hmph.

She seemed to find it interesting anyway. She kept singing about it being a kissing disease or some such nonsense. I just sneered under my breath as quiet as I could. I think she is going to be looking out for anyone else who may have it now in some futile attempt to figure out who I've been apparently kissing. (Of course, I have been kissing Gilderoy... Well, I say kissing. What I REALLY mean is virtually eating his face... But, I'm hardly going to tell her that am I?) These people... need b/f's and g/f's... Egh. Or lives or something. Maybe a pet. Or a hobby... Like fishing, or model making.

Er... I was getting a bit sidetracked there wasn't I?

Decided to rest for the next part of the morning until dinner break. I snuggled down and snoozed. Ahh... bliss. Especially when one feels like there's a golden snitch in ones throat.

Dinner break came, so I decided to head to the main hall. Got there and Pomfrey was the only one there. I plonked myself down in my seat and chewed my meal rather unenthusiastically. Dumbledore and Minerva strode in and sat down, both asking about my sudden case of Glandular fever. (Is it me, or does word travel very very fast here?) I could tell they were in on it too. The fiends...

Lockhart eventually strolled in and was mobbed by a few fangirls before he could get to the head table. He was being asked all sorts of things and every time he spoke his voice got weaker and weaker. Uh oh. Ba-a-a-a-ad. He tried to tell them he couldn't stay and it came out as "I ch-a-nt stahhhhy gehhhrls". Well, Pomfrey and the others looked at me straight away. I just raised an eyebrow as if I hadn't a clue what they were on about and croaked a hello at Gilderoy who had just sat in his seat.

He was all "Hhh-elloh hhh-eadmahhsterrrh, Minerhhvahh n pohhmfreyyhh" and they just grinned.

Surely our cover was blown for sure now? Argh!

But, perhaps not. Who knows.

Was both told to rest up though. So we did. We camped in his office and even made ourselves a little fort. Haha!

Not much to tell, other than lots of food, recovering and plenty of kissing. Hehehe. Oh yes. Plenty of that.

He keeps jabbing me in my ribs to stop writing. I know what he is up to... I'm just being evil and prolonging it, hehe.

I had better stop though... Its getting late and we both need sleep. (If we actually get any that is. Hehehe.)

Night all... *snot*

No comments: