Sunday, May 14, 2006

September 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th.

Mood - Unsure

(Note to self:
Don't get drunk...)

Hmm, well. I haven't been updating it that great lately have I? I missed all those days... T'was for a good reason though, I assure you. Firstly I was a little busy and then I had my diary nicked AGAIN.

So, I guess first things first... I'll carry on from where I left off.

Yes... I know what you are thinking about the whole student-bursting-in-during-private-moment escapade... Silly of us wasn't it? Haha!

Well, lets just say any desk usage will be put to one side for... Ahem... later use, if you catch my drift. Hehe.

Well, after that the class went fine. Assisted as I should have done anyway and broke for dinner. Sat in his office instead of in the hall as he had some things to sort out. (Fan mail... Tch.) I sprawled out on his bed chewing on some of those roll things he loved so much while set sat as his desk signing all sorts of things. Someone had even sent in a sock for him to sign!

I sat there and watched him as he giggled over some of his fan mail. Some wouldn't feel right having thousands of single women writing to their man, but I don't see any harm in it. After all... He picked me!

He snickered more as he read a letter that had been sprayed with perfume. It was so strong it filled the entire room. He scratched at his face in disbelief and said "Haha. Listen to this one..." He cleared his throat and began to read looking at the letter down his nose as if he was reading through half moon spectacles. "My darling Gilderoy. You are an inspiration to all. You never cease to amaze with your sheer beauty. I worship and adore you and I always will. Forever and ever."

There was a moments pause in which we both stared at each other blankly, then erupted in laughter. He put the letter down on his desk and leaned back in his chair, still laughing to himself. I just said 'Yes darling' and he turned his head to face me and winked.

Well, I won't go into too much detail as to how we spent the rest of our dinner break. All I can say is that afterwards I had to get to my room for advising (After arranging to visit Diagon alley a.s.a.p as I've never been. Yet.)... Saw a few students, had tea and went to bed.

Got up nice an early in the morning (15th) and went to class. Not much happened other than him insistently winking at me through out... (For someone who wanted to keep the whole thing as private as possible, he was sure messing up, haha!)

Yes. We want to follow the rules and keep it all hush-hush. After all, no one knows for sure what's going on. (Apart from that group of students who walked in on us... Ugh, but who'd believe them anyway?) All the other professors saw was us dancing together and having, generally, a good time, but it doesn't mean anything does it? So, yes... Its all staying hushed for now. Aren't we good? Hehe.

The class went well, as did my teaching assistant role. I'm getting much better at it all now! I'm learning so much.

Dinner break came and the students piled out to go the the main hall, which left us alone. Gilderoy was busy tidying up some of the books that he had used and picking up pieces of paper that had been strewn everywhere from a little accident. (There's always one accident guaranteed with HIM around, hahaha!) I just sat on one of the near by desks and watched him. He was wearing his brownish coloured robes and every time he turned they made a wonderful 'swish' sound. He looked stunning, quite frankly. I don't think I have ever felt more attracted to anyone in my life as I was to him at that moment in time.

He leaned over one of the desks, muttered something about not liking such an untidy class room and reached for a piece of paper that was behind it... Nearly falling face first onto the floor in the process! It was quite funny, because he was shouting and his legs were sticking up and wiggling frantically in the air, while he tried to stop himself face-planting the floor... The poor guy. I was all nice and went to help him, even though it WAS incredibly hilarious. I pulled him backwards by his shoulders and his feet found the floor again. His face was red and his hair was messed up and covering one of his eyes. The silly bean... I giggled as he grabbed onto my shoulders for dear life, sweating quite a bit. I told him that he was safe now and stroked his hair. (Not to mention removing a strand or two from his eyes in the process...) He did this hilarious melodramatic sigh and grabbed hold of me tightly. I knew he was messing around, so I laughed rather loudly and threatened him with a pummel if he didn't let me go... So he decided to lift me up instead.

There I was, my legs milling around, giggling like crazy while he pretended to bite my neck like a savage beast making the sound effects as well.

He eventually stopped and put me down, but kept me held close to him. He smiled at me in this adorable way... It was so peaceful. I was still reeling over just how lucky I really was when he kissed me. Good god, it was like he wanted to bite my lips off! I really didn't care, it was nice to know that I actually inspired such raw emotion in him. I felt very wanted.

After he had virtually removed my lips (and half my face, haha!) he nuzzled me in this cute way and said that I was all his. Needless to say I about melted in his arms there and then. Me? Gilderoy Lockhart's? Too... good... to... be... true! I just asked if I was dreaming and the toe rag asked if I wanted him to pinch me to find out. I gave him a playful evil eye and slapped him on the arm. But, the git did anyway! Right on the butt! I was like "EEK!". Anyone passing the class room would have no doubt wondered what on earth was going on! HAHA!

After I told him off in a round about manner, we decided to head to the main hall to eat there, as we never seemed to. So, yeah... Ate there. Walked in only to be hosed with laughter from that group of students who walked in on us.

Spoke about when to head to Diagon Alley and we decided that we'd go tomorrow. (16th) He seems excited to show me around... I hope we don't get mobbed. His fans tend to crowd around the book store apparently. But, I think he seems to be rather excited to have me on his arm. Could this be the first public appearance of 'us', so to speak? I mustn't get too far ahead though... After all. Keeping something secret can't exactly be kept up if most of the wizarding world knows about it. Maybe we will have to keep even this little trip low key.

Eventually dinner ended and we headed back to our offices. I miss him when we are apart. Yes, I know that sounds sappy, but I don't care! I've never wanted to be with someone as much as I want to be with him. He is... perfect!

Saw a few students about their 'Draco problems'. (Typical huh?) I think I'm really going to have to have a word with Snape about that, for definite now... I'll have to see if I can catch him at tea or something.

Eventually tea time came around, but Gilderoy decided to invite me to his room instead of heading to the hall. (Is this guy obsessed with avoiding that place or what, haha! Mind you, he does get a lot of attention from the female students when he does go in there...)

So, I got changed and walked to his room. Walked through the class room and up those stairs and knocked on the door. He said for me to come in and so I opened the door... I was like 'What on earth... oh my god!'. He'd only dotted candles everywhere... It was so beautiful! (I wonder what he was up to... Wink wink nudge nudge...) He stood there in his wonderful outfit, (The one that matches his eyes) and just smiled at me. I could tell he was rather proud of himself at that point, because I about burst into tears. Obviously it was the desired reaction.

I walked in and he slowly walked towards me placing a wonderful soft kiss on my lips. (Oh... my GAWWWD!!!)

We ate our meal of... yep, you guessed it. Purple soup, purple veggie rolls and those lilac cupcakes. Haha! It was simply wonderful! Sure, it wasn't fancy dining at some hoity-toity restaurant, but it was just right for us!

After those cup cakes had vanished into our stomachs we sat there watching the flames flicker on the candles. He was sat on the floor leaning against the side of his desk and I was sat in front of him, leaning on his chest with his arms curled around me.

He began to tell me about his books and whatnot and how he became a professor here at Hogwarts. It turns out he isn't as new as me... I burst into fits of laughter when he told me about what he did for valentines day. Pink robes? Oh gawd! He asked me if I had done anything crazy before and so I told him about some of the things I had done when I was little. He seemed to enjoy the odd tales, so I decided to tell him about all my mishaps too. Like, for instance, how I got the scar in between my eyes...

After I had finished, he tightened his grip and put his face against my hair. I think he was happy at that point. Genuinely happy. I know I was...

The rest of the night, well... I won't go into it. There are SOME things that aren't even meant for the pages of a secret diary! Ehehe...

Woke up in the morning with severe dead arm. The big lump had been lying on my bloody arm all night by the feel of things! There I was trying to remove my arm from under him and all he could do was lay there snoring softly and looking cute! I reached for a wand that was on the dresser next to me and eventually got it in my grasp. Quite fed up of having no blood in my arm I uttered a quick levitation spell and made him float off my arm. Only problem though was how to stop him floating. (I'm still crappy at basics... Pssh, some substitute teacher I'LL make...)

He woke up, to make matters worse. He was like "Rach, I feel funny" and noticed his state of floatery. He screamed like a girl! It was really rather funny.

Eventually I figured it all out and he ceased his naked-flailing, hehe. We then got dressed ready for a new day. He threw on his dusky pink (Not bright pink, thank god! I wonder if he still has those...) robes and I wore my black tight trousers and a pink t-shirt like thing that looked like a shirt... Has a collar and everything and pockets either side.

He stood there fiddling with his gloves again and smiled at me as I got my big black coat on. (My black coat is my friend, hehe.) I frowned at him and asked if he ever actually wore those, so he grinned and put them on saying "SEE!"

He walked up to me and put his arm around my waist saying "Shall we" while gesturing to exit his room. I nodded, smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He offered for me to go first, so I did and... slammed the door in his face saying "OK, well... see you!" Hahaha! I could hear him behind the door shouting "OI!" and laughing. He knocked a few times threatening to turn me into a flower if I didn't open the door! Oh dear lord, not a flower! So I let go of the handle and he yanked it open. There was a pause where he just arted at me with a blank expression, then finally he grinned deviously and pulled out his wand saying "You asked for it, darling".

I laughed and ran down the stair saying 'Ohhh noooo', while he quickly locked his door and dashed down after me. The painting that was set at the back of the room (The one of Gilderoy painting himself.) wondered what on earth was going on and ended up slipping with his paintbrush. Haha.

We ended up chasing each other round and round the desks until he finally nabbed me and tickled me half to death, the sod.

After much laughter, we headed out for Diagon Alley.

(Turned out the reason why he arranged to go to Diagon Alley today (16th) was because he actually had no classes at all! Hurrah! A break!)

When we got there the place was packed! Wizards and witches were milling about everywhere. It was a sea of wide brimmed hats and robes! I've never seen so many magic folk in my life!!!

I could tell Gilderoy was trying to keep his head low just in case he was spotted, but after all... He couldn't be missed could he?! He stands out like a sore thumb...

Anyway... We began walking down the alley and he was pointing at various places telling me what they were all for and such. He was like "This is where you can get your wands from, that's for your robes... Its where I go for mine of course. And that's where you can get your owls!"

The further we walked, the less uptight he seemed. I think he was glad it was all going so well. He was simply beaming as he frantically pointed things out to me!

Eventually we got to a store that he seemed the most eager to show me. Flourish and Blotts. Such a nice place! The window display made me giggle, as it was Gilderoy's latest written works... His biography 'Magical Me'.

I peered inside the shop and I noticed someone just stood by the entrance. Uh oh. A greeter! How irritating! Its just a good job my mother taught me some transformation spells when I was little wasn't it? I dragged Lockhart to one side and told him my idea... He wasn't too keen to begin with (Something about is wonderful figure and gorgeous looks.), but realized it might be a good idea. So... I asked him what he'd sooner look like and so he described a random person... It was him! I slapped him on the arm playfully and asked him to be serious. Eventually he came up with a good one. A random, normal looking male wizard with the stereotypical, long white beard. So, I gave it a shot and HUZZAH, it worked like a treat. He DID look funny... Only thing was that he still had his voice. I just hope he didn't get spoken too a lot.

We emerged from the corner we had been tucked in and entered the shop and was greeted. The greeter was all chirpy and said "Welcome to Flourish and Blotts sir and madam." Gilderoy couldn't resist doing his usual flamboyant greeting, but I had to nudge him to stop otherwise his cover would have been blown for sure and we had only just begun! I said my hello's to the greeter and smiled, attempting to ignore the funny looks they gave us both. Walked further in and viewed all the different sections. It was fairly packed even though it wasn't a signing day or anything.

There were books on mushrooms, wands and unicorn horns. Invisible books, floating books, books on some rather adult related magic and even books about what to do if you clog your plug hole up with floo powder! By the door was a HUGE display featuring 'Magical Me'. It was very cool... There were so many of his books there it was unbelievable. I know he has written a lot and most of his stuff is studied at Hogwarts, by by god I never expected the collection to be this... large!

The crowd was quite loud and some were shoving others out of their way. How rude! We managed to move our way to the back of the shop where everyone seemed to be collecting. No wonder... That's where his autobiography was... All that could be seen were frantic fans grabbing for their copies and dashing as fast as they could to the check out. Others were stood around reading it and talking about it to who ever was stood next to them. Some were just acting daft...Silly fangirls. Hehe.

I could tell Lockhart was pleased by what he saw. God help us if his head inflated any more... Jeeze. (I love him really.)

Bumped into a lady by mistake and virtually had my head bitten off. She was wearing all black and had a very large hat on her head... She was also wearing black lipstick and it made her look scary. She was all "Watch it! Can't you see I'm standing here you silly girl!?" My jaw dropped. I mean, it was bad enough she had the nerve of talking to me the way she did, but GIRL?! Gilderoy stepped forwards and said "Could you please not talk to her in that manner." or something to that effect anyway... She turned around and snapped at him calling him an old fossil. He didn't take kindly to it so told her where to stick the copy of 'Magical Me' she was holding tightly, then realized it would be a waste of book and told her not to after all. I think she started to suspect though... He was talking! Doh! Suddenly his hair changed from white to blonde. (Oh dear lord, no! I forgot to make it longer lasting!!!) Everyone gasped and stared at him and he was all "what's wrong?" Next minute his clothes and everything return to normal, the only thing remaining was the white beard. Well, I was stumped. I slapped my forehead and sighed. The gasping grew louder and one of the women shrieked "Its Gilderoy!". At that moment I think he realized what was going on and his eyes widened. He grabbed hold of my hand and dragged me out of the store, closely followed by the mass of fans. The beard slowly vanished as we ran to the Leaky Cauldron, hoping to lose the crowd in the process.

Ahh... The Leaky Cauldron. Perfect for hiding in. (Or so we hoped...) We ran in hand in hand, slammed the door behind us and peered over the top of the window ledge. The crowd passed by, so we breathed a sigh of relief and turned to face the bar... Only to see a group of confused folk staring at us blankly. Gilderoy smiled at them all and one of the women fell off her stools, haha! He was still holding my hand and I think that's what everyone was gawking at. We shuffled nervously up to the bar and decided to make the most of it. He ordered us both 2 fire whiskeys and so we sat down on the bar stools in front of us. The bar tender slammed 2 glasses down and proceeded to pour our drinks. Gilderoy smiled and grabbed his glass, raised it and said "To the joys of the Leaky Cauldron. Perfect for having a good time, shelter and getting totally blasted!" I giggled and raised mine too.

...
...
...
Down they went. One by one. Oh dear...

By the time I knew what was going on we were both back at Hogwarts and I was waking up in his office with him sprawled on me, both completely naked with coasters on our heads. What had happened?! I really dread to think.

I looked at the clock and it was 5PM. I had missed the first part of my advising shift and it would soon be tea time. I stopped thinking and wiggled slightly to wake Mr 'Coaster-head' up. He mumbled something about sheep and started snoring again, so I jabbed him in the ribs and he woke with a loud snort. He was like "What!? What's!? Where are we? What happened!?" I told him where we were and said I hadn't the foggiest what had gone on. He groaned and clasped his forehead with his right hand.

We both stood up and got dressed. Every single sound hurt. It was murder! I was still slightly drunk. (Extra Note: I was more that slightly drunk by the way.) Lockhart's hair was a mess, but I don't think he was that bothered which was amazing. I said I would see him at tea time and set off for my office. When I exited the class room, there were a group of Slytherin's crowded round the door. They looked at me and laughed... God, it was like a mass of pneumatic drills at my head! I didn't have a clue what it was all about, so I just carried on to my office, walked in, shut the door and found my diary was gone again. The beasts!!! How dare they! I'm going to report them for sure now, even if the diary contains some very controversial issues. (Not to mention pictures.)

Only 2 students visited thank god, so it was generally ok. Got to tea on time which was good. Entered (Staggered) the room just as Gilderoy did and was met with gails of laughter from most of the students. OK, what on EARTH had we done. We both frowned and clasped at our heads as we walked in towards the head table. Got to it only to be glowered at my most of the professors there. We asked what on earth the matter was and apparently we both got drunk and paraded around Diagon Alley half naked only to come back to Hogwarts with coasters on our head singing a song about how sexy we both are. Needless to say, we both blushed bright red, apologized and sat down, or rather sank into, our seats.

Snape glanced over to me and I looked at him with half open eyes. It was so darn noisy! He asked what on earth we were doing there together anyway, so I told him I'd never been to Diagon Alley before and Gilderoy was giving me the guided tour. Snape sneered and said "Its no wonder you ended up a drunken wreck with him involved... If you wanted to go you could have asked me." I noticed Minerva glance over at Snape and she grinned to herself. I said a quiet sorry and hid my head in my folded arms. Lockhart was pretty much doing the same.

Ate some wonderful food. I don't know what it was, but it was great. Drank some wine too... Oops! Haha! Mixing drinks? Oh dear me, I was in for it.

After tea we all exited the hall for our rooms. I hoped that the food would sober me up, this firewhiskey + wine isn't easily shaken off. Gilderoy staggered one way, while I staggered the other... Ended up nearly falling on those blasted moving stairs. (From this point on I'm going to be writing what I was told by Snape, as I don't actually remember a thing, again!) But, for some reason Snape was there and he caught me. I was very drunk it would seem and giggled a thank you while holding onto his robes for dear life. He held me up and walked me back towards his room. I was very wobbly and kept tripping up over everything saying 'Whoops!'. Passed by some students who mumbled amongst themselves as they watched us both head to Snape's room. I was all "So, Snapey-wapey. Where are we going-y?" I think he isn't used to those sorts of terms of endearment. He just said he had something that would sober me up in no time back in his room. So I was all "Oohhh... Your room eh, Snapey. Sounds kinky." (Oh my good god, what? What on earth was I saying!?) He grunted nervously and gave the students one of his famous death-glares and carried on.

Got to his room and he propped me up against the wall while he unlocked the door. (Why does he have to live down there? After the door there were loads of steps and everyone knows drunk people and steps don't mix!) After much step-navigating, we got to his room and he walked over to his stash of random bottles filled with potions, while I crumped on his bed singing a song about turnips and doves! He fiddled around with this and that and walked over to me with a bottle in his hand full of brown liquid. I apparently sat up and hugged him telling him his black robes really brought out the death in his eyes and I liked it. He said "Thank you, but I think you had better drink this now." I grabbed the bottle and swigged the contents asking if it was 'alcamaholic' and started to feel drowsy, then fell to sleep on him instantly.

I woke up the following morning (Today) right as rain. I opened my eyes to see Snape lying next to me stroking my hair. I virtually freaked out! I was all "EEK! WHAT? OH ME GOD!" inside, but I tried to stay calm on the outside until I figured out what was really going on. Granted, I hadn't the foggiest what had happened the night before, but it might not be what it seemed... Right?

I sat bolt upright and he sat up properly too saying "Welcome back". I was under his sheets and got quite worried... I asked what was going on and he told me what had happened the night before. My face must have been a picture...

I told him thank you for taking care of me (If thats really what he did...) when I was drunk and exited his room, my head spiraling. I felt quite ok, but there was something making me feel ill at the back of my mind. I suddenly remembered the potion he gave me... Was it really to cure the effects of the alcohol? Or... No, silly Rachel! Don't you start accusing good people of things like that! Snape is a wonderful man... I think.

Decided to have a rest and asked for the afternoon off. Found my diary back in my drawer when I returned to my room... Ugh, I hope I feel better tomorrow...

I wonder if Gilderoy is ok...

Going to sleep now.

No comments: