Sunday, April 15, 2007

December 21st

Mood - Oh god, oh god, oh god.

(Note to self:
Tell Minerva, get dress, calm down! )



Boy, am I getting tired of Mr. Draco Malfoy! He makes everybody miserable. Students, teachers. YOU BLOODY NAME IT! But, has he been punished? No! He has not! That student finally came (And I finally got my breakfast after too. Yay.) and it turned out he was ANOTHER victim of Malfoy and his gang of idiots.

Well, this is the last straw... I'm going to see Snape today if its the last thing I do! I have to get this sorted out now. Its beyond a joke.

That little rant over, I guess I should get on with more pressing issues.

When am I going to get my dress!? Argh! It hit me this morning, its only a few days until... Until... You know! The big day. And I have no dress! What am I going to do? Walk down the aisle naked? Oh yes, that would be lovely. (I know Gilderoy wouldn't give a monkeys, but that is besides the point.) "Ok folks! Its time for the first dance!" "Oh yes, that would be lovely, let me remove the confetti from out my butt first!"

I've been considering telling someone. Maybe Minerva. Minerva is such a good friend. I think I will, maybe she can help me look for a dress. I only hope I'm doing the right thing. The last thing I want is for such information to get out to OTHER people. I'm not saying she is a blabbermouth, but people DO talk. Its a fact of life. She confides in Dumbledore, for example. Nah. I know he wouldn't blab. He's a good man.

I'm still giggling to myself about the whole thing. When the invites were sent out, I had a reply or two from family members asking me if "It was too soon". I must admit, it has been playing on my mind for the past few days and especially at night time. But, when I think about it... Sure, it seems like a fast thing, but it feels right. And to be honest, I don't have time for doubts. So, I have decided to cast them aside (The doubts I mean) and just smile. Smile if my stomach churns. Smile if my head fuzzes up. Smile if my god damned relatives, who don't really care for me anyway I might add and are there only for the free food, can't stand the idea and moan all wedding long.

4 days. 4 DAYS!? Oh gods! There's not enough time to prepare is there!? Not even mentally! Oh lordy, I have to calm down here. I think I'm going to head to the Great Hall for a snack. Snacks calm me down. Yes. Yes that's it. That's what I'll do. Then I'll go to see Minerva. YES! Then I can tell her about the whole thing and I won't be alone. Oh god, oh god, oh god.

How do I get myself into these bloody situations!?

No comments: