Wednesday, June 27, 2007

December 22nd

Mood - Scared

(Note to self:
Find out what is going on and STILL calm down! )



I had my snack and I spoke to Minerva. I walked up to her, she had the same snack idea as me, and said: "I am in need of a counsillor..." How about that for irony? Well, regardless, she was very kind and considerate. I told her everything. Every detail. IN detail! I was surprised by her reaction if I'm honest. She seemed very passive about it, as if it was not big deal. Not in a bad way though... I think she was probably thinking about me and my already shattered nerves.

She gave me some wonderful advice and told me that she would indeed help me with as much as she could.

Oh lord, I'm so scared. But, at least thats ONE worry off my chest. PHEW!

We will be heading to a special shop tomorrow she knows of who apparently do the most amazing wedding attire for females. I'm quite looking forward to it, as I feel a bit depressed my Mom isn't here to help. I don't feel quite so alone now, at least.

I am wondering whats going to be happening though. I hardly know anything about the wedding plans. I guess I'll just have to trust Gildy-poo. Heehee. I just hope he's sorted everything and hasn't done something stupid, like zapping himself with some memory charm. He's daft enough to do something like that. I'll probably ask him tonight about it all. Last thing I want is everything else to worry about on top of my dress and... god knows what else. Oh boy.

1 comment:

Memory Charm said...

I've read all your story. It's really fantastic! I like your character-Rachel, she's so natural and funny :) And I absolutely adore Lockhart :D I hope you'll write some new chapters soon because I'm really looking forward to their wedding :)
Sorry for any mistakes in my comment, but I'm not English :)